Hey there, Ponderbots,
Do you have artwork that you have been wanting to share, but maybe you aren’t sure if it’s good enough yet? Maybe you have a creation that you are super proud of, but you haven’t found the right venue to submit it to? Or maybe you are working on lots of art all the time and you submit to every opportunity you find?
Whatever your status, I want to see it, read it, hear it! Every bit of art is an inspiration that you are out there breathing and feeling just like the rest of us. Your stories give voice to those who cannot speak for themselves. Your music brings beauty to moments that otherwise would have been filled with emptiness. Your passion encourages others to dream for themselves. Whether you are just starting out or have been working on your craft for years, your art has value.
With that in mind, I am kicking off the new year by giving you an opportunity to share your ponders with me. This January, I am hosting an online open-mic!
What is an online open-mic? Good question! It is where you submit your art of any kind, music, poetry, drawings, paintings, etc. of any genre or topic. Your work will then be displayed on my blog: www.pondersavant.com during the month of January 2020.
So, send me your work, your passions, your ponders! The magic you’ve created is wanted here.
1. Send your art of any kind (poems, music, drawings, paintings, videos, or any medium of creativity!). It can be of any genre or topic.
(Disclaimer: Submissions that include hate, discrimination, or inappropriate content will not be accepted).
2. Include a picture of yourself or any photo that you feel represents yourself as an artist.
3. Include any links to your work or social media sites that you would like to be shared.
4. Email your submission to Mia Savant at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Ponder Away.
6. Finally, don’t forget to share www.pondersavant.com on your social media sites!
Deadline for submission is December 31st, 2019